Friday, 30 March 2007

It starts here as well...

It's just been 7 days or so since I started my main blog HiroBlog2007, that I have no exact idea will contain what kind of information, but it's been a delightful 7 days of posting little snippets of my thoughts on matters of grave importance in Malaysia and perhaps thoughts that I've been holding back from blogging for one reason or another. Although I am not exactly elated, it adds to a little fulfilment in life if another person could read this. In fact, if only the rural folks could see and absorb the many ideas churned out by bloggers to get a sense of what's real in Malaysia instead of having to rely on a compliant and sadly biased mass media.

But that's digressing. Those serious matters of national importance are left to be discussed in the other blog. This one, is intended for the light side of life. Only matters of perhaps inconsequential musing will be posted here. More in coming days...

No comments: